Tuesday 23 October 2012

Maison Martin Margiela x H&M / First Look!

I first saw this on fellow brilliant blogger JayStrut's online home and I couldn't contain myself! If this is a taste of what we can expect from MMM x H&M then I am already obsessed with the possibilities! Those over-sized pants and jeans are driving me nuts! I think they are so retro 90's, and so re-imagined punk; I love it. And I know I don't have the frame for them...and that drives me even more nuts. Margiela is a phenom of expression; and to have any one of his pieces, any one of his creations evoking that aesthetic in my hands at an affordable rate? I really can't say anything else. I'll be in line in New York if I have to be.


▲D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insta-Dylan / @TheDylanDias

Readers

Search Designers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dylan Dias