Sunday 15 July 2012

3.1 Phillip Lim Spring 2013 Menswear

Phillip Lim continues to be my dream designer. His taste for simplicity and modern form is a style essence  that I greatly associate with. He is consistently the designer who closest embodies what I believe I'd come to create had I a Collection of my own. There's no shortage of brilliance here. Softly-layered coats, over-sized dress shirts, and white on white on beige. Mmm, I could never miss a power pigment wearing any of these; not to mention those fantastic trousers! The Fashion World's obsession with ombré has given way to bold, orthogonal patterns, graphic printing, and textural overlay. Taste, taste, taste; and those bags! I'm swooning Mr. Lim, I'm swooning.



D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insta-Dylan / @TheDylanDias

Readers

Search Designers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dylan Dias